Jeg er stor fan af The Feel Good Tribe, som nærmest dagligt inspirerer mig til et sundere liv. Filosofien herfra er, at sundhed starter med tankerne. Dine celler reagerer på dine tanker, og derfor er det nødvendigt at arbejde med tankerne også, hvis du vil leve et sundere liv. Et sundere liv er ikke gjort alene med naturlig mad med lavglykæmisk indeks. Jeg er ikke specielt god til det her med selvudvikling, så jeg har behov for, at der er nogen, der holder mig i hånden og stiller mig de rigtige spørgsmål. Og det gør skribenten altså her.
Forleden postede hun 101 vigtige spørgsmål, man bør spørge sig selv. Jeg læste dem grundigt igennem og kunne mærke, at nogle af spørgsmålene ramte noget dybt i mig. Og de spørgsmål er jeg gået i gang med at prøve at besvare.
Nedenfor kan I se alle spørgsmålene. Senere offentliggør jeg
måske mine svar ;-)
101 vigtige spørgsmål, man bør stille sig selv i livet
1. Who are you?
2. What are you passionate about?
3. What are the achievements you are most proud of?
4. What are you most grateful for in life?
5. What are the most important things to you in life?
6. How would you describe yourself?
7. What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
8. Do you love yourself?
9.… Why or Why not?
10. How can you love yourself more today?
11. What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
12. Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
13. If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
14. If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
15. If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
16. If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
17. If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
18. If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
19. What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
20. What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
21. What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
22. If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now?
23. Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go?
24. What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years?
25. What are your Quadrant 2 tasks?
26. What opportunities are you looking for?
27. How can you create these opportunities?
28. What are your biggest goals and dreams?
29. What’s stopping you from pursuing them? …Why? How can you overcome them?
30. If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
31. What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks?
32. What do you want to achieve 1 year from now?
33.… 3 years?
34.… 5 years?
35.… 10 years?
36. How important are these goals to you?
37. What if these goals are doubled? Tripled? Magnified by 10? How would you feel? Would you prefer to achieve these or your previous goals?
38. Who are the people who have achieved similar goals? … What can you learn from them?
39. Are you putting any parts of your life on hold? … Why?
40. What’s the top priority in your life right now?
41. What are you doing about it?
42. If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret? What can you do now to make sure that doesn’t happen?
43. For every experience you get: What are the biggest things you have learned?
44. How can you do this better the next time?
45. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
46. Do you love your job?
47. What is your ideal career?
48. How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
49. What is your ideal diet?
50. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal diet?
51. What is your ideal home like?
52. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal home?
53. What is your ideal physical look?
54. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?
55. What is your ideal life?
56. What can you do to start living your ideal life?
57. What would you want to say to yourself 1 year in the future?
58.… 3 years?
59.… 5 years?
60.… 10 years?
61. What do you fear most in life?
62. Is there anything you are running away from?
63. Are you settling for less than what you are worth? … Why?
64. What is your inner dialogue like?
65. What limiting beliefs are you holding on to?
66. Are they helping you achieve your goals?
67. If not, is it time to let them go?
68. What empowering beliefs can you take on to help you achieve your goals?
69. What bad habits do you want to break?
70. What good habits do you want to cultivate?
71. What are the biggest actions you can take now to create the biggest results in your life?
72. Where are you living right now – the past, future or present?
73. Are you living your life to the fullest right now?
74. What is the meaning of life?
75. What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?
76. How can you make your life more meaningful, starting today?
77. What drives you?
78. What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
79. What did you do during those times? How can you do more of that starting today?
80. How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
81. Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with
82. Are these people enabling you or holding you back?
83. What qualities do you want to embody? (Refer to Q7: Values and Q11: Ideal Self) Where can you meet people who embody these qualities?
84. Who inspire you the most?
85. How can you be like them?
86. What is your ideal life partner like?
87. Where can you find him/her?
88. How can you get to know him/her?
89. Are you afraid of letting others get close to you?
91. Who is/are the most important person(s) to you in the world?
92. Are you giving them the attention you want to give?
93. How can you spend more time with them starting today?
94. What kind of person do you enjoy spending time with?
95. How can you be this person to others?
96. Who do you want to be like in 1 year?
97.… 3 years?
98.… 5 years?
99.… 10 years?
100. Who are your mentors in life? (formal or informal)
101. What is one thing you’re going to do differently after reading this article?